“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.”
Hope you all had a lovely New Year’s!
I got to spend 2 weeks back at home in Arizona visiting family and friends and I’ve returned to the Bay Area in 2014, refreshed and ready to continue my fellowship while also tackling my personal/professional projects.
I want to share my writing resolutions to encourage you and also hold myself accountable to these lofty goals.
- Revise and submit my short story for the Hijabulous anthology
- Complete my NaNo novel by July 31
- Have my novel manuscript ready to send out to agents by December 31
- Write a book review every 2 months
- Join a writing group or at least attend some writing community events
- Write 2 new poems and try to share them
What are your writing resolutions? Any tips or advice you’d like to share?