My lovely friend, Savannah, over at Untethered as a Cloud, has nominated me for The Liebster Blog award. I was not previously aware of this award but it is given to up and coming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. Also “Liebster” means “dearest” in German, isn’t that adorable 🙂
1. If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
3. Tag 11 more bloggers, and let them know.
4. No tagging back.
5. The person you tag must have fewer than 200 followers.
11 facts about me:
- I love cats.
- I multitask all the time and can’t stop it.
- I wish I could really play guitar, because I only took lessons for one semester in high school
- My favorite food is the potato.
- I have lots of scary “what-if” dreams about what my family and friends would do if I died, like in The Lovely Bones.
- My favorite movie is The Lion King.
- I like going out with a fresh face, but also adore wearing liquid eyeliner.
- I had an imaginary friend when I was young, but I could never remember to play with her.
- My favorite kind of ice cream is Haagen-Dazs’ Caramel Cone.
- I love cats and will name my first one Mufasa.
- I hate the heat.
Now I answer the questions that Savannah posed to me.
My 11 questions for these fine bloggers:
- If you could be any music album, which album would you be? This is a fun question! I think I’d be Florence + the Machine’s Lungs, because it’s powerful, deep and soul-searching.
- What is the first thing you do every morning? (After you pee.) Brush my teeth, because I can’t stand the taste of morning breath.
- Which book has impacted your life the most? The Alchemist. The journey to find one’s purpose and recognize the universe’s signs really resonated with me at the right time.
- Which cartoons/comics did you watch/read as a child? Arthur
- What is your favorite day of the week, and why? Saturdays, because it’s the first day I can usually sleep in.
- If you could be a city, which city would you be? Seattle-literary, coastal, chill.
- Who is your favorite fictional protagonist? Granger, Hermione Granger.
- White, red or rosé? White.
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted to share my stories and thoughts with the world and publishing takes too long.
- What are your goals as a blogger? To network with cool writers and visionaries and make writing a daily routine.
- How did you spend your last birthday? I had a joint birthday party with a friend and invited our close friends over to my house.
Okay now for my 11 questions.
1. What’s the last good meal you ate?
2. If you had an alter ego, what would his/her name be?
3. What’s an animal you are afraid of and why?
4. What are your top 3 favorite buildings?
5. What’s your favorite language?
6. Do you believe in Internet addiction?
7. What’s one song you love but still don’t know all the words to?
8. What’s one of your favorite books from childhood?
9. What’s a common misconception people have of you?
10. What’s your most rebellious moment in your life?
11. What’s your favorite inspiring quote about writing?
Finally, my last duty is to nominate more bloggers for the award!
- the fatal feminist
- A Muslimah Writes
- distraction no. 99
- Writing on the sidewalk
- Throwing Up Words
- All Around Ana
- The Invisible Veil
- The Journalist in a Jumpsuit
- Gourmet Gab
- ANUSHAY’S POINT